1. If you’re having a busy day and can’t make the gym take the stairs at work, or take your dog for a walk.
2. Going for a daily walk around the block helps burn calories and create a clear state of mind.
3. Step out of your comfort zone! Do something you wouldn’t normally do, this mixes it up and keeps things fresh!
4. Pull-ups, Push-ups and Crunches are great exercises to do at home on your own time.
5. Mantaining a balance between cardio and weights creates a healthy individual.
6. Always have a quick stretch before any activity, it’s worth the countless hours of rehab that may be needed if you don’t.
7. Work out with a partner or personal trainer! Having someone there to push you motivates you and helps you progress.
8. Set goals.
9. Free weights are always better work outs than machines.
10. If you’re strapped for time, try circuits or super-sets.