1. Try to drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.
2. Break your 3 main meals up into 5 or more smaller meals to rev up your metabolism.
3. Add either a veggie or a fruit to each meal!
4. Always eat breakfast, no matter how rushed you are!
5. Fat is not always the enemy. Healthy fats like Omega-3’s are essential to your health.
6. Cook meals ahead of time to save time and reduce the chance of you opting to eat out!
7. Again pack a lunch every day for work or school, this keeps you from eating out!
8. Do not fall for diet scams or fads! Healthy balanced nutrition wins each and every time!
9. Do not totally eliminate “unhealthy” foods, treat yourself 1-2x a week or with a small snack each night!
10. Avoid using table salt with your meals, opt for sea salt or no salt at all!